|History of former Marubeni Solutions Corp.
and its affiliates
||History of former
Marubeni Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- May 1965
- M.I. Technical Service Co., Ltd., official predecessor of today's Marubeni Information Systems, established
- April 1971
- Marubeni Electronics Co., Ltd. established
- December 1974
- Martec International Corp. (today's Marubeni Information Systems USA) established as joint venture with Marubeni Corp.
- June 1981
- MSOL USA opens branch in Santa Clara, California, USA
- October 1981
- Former Marubeni Electronics Co., Ltd. splits into new Marubeni Electronics Co., Ltd. and Marubeni Hytech Corp.
- April 1984
- MSOL USA opens a branch in Singapore
- August 1981
- Marubeni Information Systems Co., Ltd. established by spinning off Marubeni Corp. Computer Center
- October 1981
- Begins providing integrated IT operations services for Marubeni Corp.
- April 1983
- Launches software development services
- October 1988
- Launches general type-II telecommunications services
- April 1989
- Merges with Ryutsu Jouhou Service Co., Ltd.
- December 1995
- Toyobeni Microelectronics Co., Ltd., a joint venture, established in China. Operations eventually transferred to HaiHong Microelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. in 2002.
- October 1997
- Marubeni Hytech Corp. and Marubeni Electronics Co., Ltd. merge; company name changed to Marubeni Solutions Corp. (MSOL)
- April 1994
- Merges with Marubeni Telecom International Ltd.
- March 1996
- Attains certification under Secure Information Systems Accreditation Scheme for Information Processing Service Companies
- September 1996
- Attains license from the Governor of Tokyo for telecommunications construction business
- September 1999
- Attains ISO9002:1994 certification
- January 2000
- MSOL USA becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of MSOL
- September 2001
- ISO 14001: 2004 certification attained
- May 2005
- A portion of the networking operations belonging to Marubeni Network Systems Co., Ltd. transferred to MSOL
- March 2006
- Information Security Management System certification attained
- May 2006
- Privacy Mark certification attained
- December 2006
- Information Security Management System certification shifts from ISMS certification standard ver. 2.0 to ISO/IEC 27001: 2005
- August 2007
- Hoei System Products Co., Ltd. becomes a subsidiary of MSOL
- September 2007
- HaiHong Microelectronics Technology Co., Ltd., established in China
- March 2000
- Attains certification as a specific system operations company; registered and certified as a systems integration service company
- October 2000
- Merges with Marubeni Software Co., Ltd.
- January 2002
- Attains Information Security Management System certification
- November 2002
- Concludes comprehensive business and capital partnership agreement with Hitachi, Ltd.
- April 2003
- Attains ISO 9001: 2000 certification
Attains joint certification under Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Program for Hosting and Application Services and HP SP Signature Certified program (ITIL basis)
- September 2003
- Attains Privacy Mark certification
- November 2004
- Attains BS 7799-2: 2002 certification
- December 2006
- Information Security Management System certification shifts from ISMS certification standard ver. 2.0 to ISO/IEC 27001: 2005/JIS Q 27001: 2006
- March 2007
- Becomes wholly-owned subsidiary of Marubeni Corp.